Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

**Removed**
£1250

chuck_stones

Second time that this has come up and I don't have the cash.....arrrgh.
Love the MM special editions, still miss my 30th Anni Ray - they really pay attention to detail when they make these.
Sorry I can't let my crappenbacker go in trade mate but the band would sack me and I don't think my Status or fretless Ray would interest you for an 80's punk/indie/hip hop/grunge reunion combo.
GLWTS - maybe I'll have the cash next time it comes up!

It would seem that luck is not my lady tonight; my plan to feel out trading this for something else may have taken a slight nosedive as my car has just broken down on the way home from work and I suspect I'll be getting a hefty repair bill before the weekend. So, as I need my car for work, I've got to shift this quickly. I have two options;

1. down-trade for something around the £500-600 mark (I'm thinking a Lakland Skyline, Warwick $$, or WHYG) with remainder cash my way.
2. Or, sell outright and pick up something cheap(ish) in the guitar shops.

So, price reduced to £1100 o.b.o for a quick sale. Help! :)

[quote name='Bassistist' timestamp='1375944157' post='2167624']
5 string trade????
[/quote]

Hey man, sadly I just can't get my head around a 5-string and as this is my only bass with gigs coming up soon....I need to trade for something I can get to grips with straight away. Any 4 string trades (trading down) considered! I got the quote through from the Garage today. Aye CARumba!