Why become a member? ×

Sold pending - Geddy Lee Jazz Bass £435 delivered
£435

basskit_case

Evening All,

Selling the Geddy Lee Jazz bass that I bought from PauBass recently, his sale thread is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/206071-soldfender-geddy-lee-l435/page__p__2059182__hl__geddy%20lee__fromsearch__1#entry2059182"]here[/url]. There is no profit being made here, passing it on at the great price I bought it at.

This is the second time I have sold the bass, I sold it first time round to enable the purchase of the Mendel P Bass. I sold it to Tom1946, he sold it to PauBass and then I bought it back again.

Nothing wrong with the bass, other than a couple of dings mentioned in PauBass's thread, I am just not playing it, pretty much using the Mendel exclusively.

It is for sale at £435 delivered or £425 picked up from me directly. Payment by BankTransfer, or fee free PayPal.

Thanks

Edited by basskit_case

Exactly as Mike says. This is a great bass that deserves a good home. I hesitate to say it plays like butter because to me that means it's sticky and hard to get off your fingers :lol:
Great player though.

GLWTS. B)

Probably one of the best fender models ever and they go for stupid money second hand. I love mine so much, im actually tempted to buy a second! Someone is going to get a crazy bargain here! Good luck with the sale :)