Why become a member? ×

TRIBAL TECH, Manchester tonight....

urb

Sorry I know this should really go in the Events forum but this is serious... if you are ANYWHERE near Band on the Wall tonight get the f*** down to see Tribal Tech tonight - they were unbelievably good in London at Ronnie Scott's on Monday when I saw them - Gary Willis is 100 times more engaging and phenomenally groovy in a band context (if you've only ever seen/heard him do clinics) and his solos are utterly amazing too - but the whole band are sh*t hot.

OK - I've done my bit - don't miss them it's only taken them almost 30 years to finally play the UK - get out and show them some love - they totally rock.

http://bandonthewall.org/events/3922/

Bye

M

[quote name='Stickman' timestamp='1374072574' post='2144990']
Argh, I had no idea they were playing!
[/quote]

Me neither - this totally passed me by and I'm usually pretty good at keeping my ear to the ground and/or finger on the pulse.

[quote name='tayste_2000' timestamp='1374071871' post='2144980']
Sod it, bought my ticket
[/quote]

Don't worry about not knowing their stuff - it's kind of bluesy/funky/rocky,fusiony - very loud and very cool - Willis is frikkin' amazing - enjoy!

[color=#FF0000][size=6]F@&--#60;*%} BUGGER ! ! ![/size][/color] ,,,, where's that cat., im so p!@@£& off i missed that.

T, tech is the band i always wanted to see next to tower of power and maceo parker.........

URB and tayste_2000, your just going to gloat now ain't ya?.. ain't ya??......

Edited by funkgod

Missed it too.... gutted. Can't believe I was just sat at home...

We need some sort of alert thread going when some Uber-bassist is doing the rounds. Caught Matt Garrison in Manchester too with Gary Husband in a similar stealth gig... me and 5 other lucky people!

FYI... advance notice - Holdsworth is there November 5th