Why become a member? ×

FS/FT lovely bitsa jazz *SOLD PENDING THE USUAL*
£350

Beedster

Nicely put together by, I believe Rasta, and recently acquired from Telebass, it's a lovely high spec bass that's going to fund a fretless Precision (and to keep the highly repetitive cycle of Fender basses in and out of Beedster Towers going).

Link to original sale and details here

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/203518-sold-fs-bitsa-jazz-sunburstmaple-pearl-blocks-sold/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

The neck is, as Rasta says, absolutely outstanding, seriously. Vintage tweed Fender case included. Price unchanged at £350

Trade-wise all I'm interested in is a Fretless Precision or something very similar (i.e., not a Jazz)

C

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1373067980' post='2133522']
If Rasta says it's a good neck, I will believe him :)
[/quote]
Ah yes...totally awesome bass all round. If my Lakland sells i'd be very tempted on having this back :)

Bump for this rather lovely bass. If you're a Jazz Bass fan - which I really have to admit that no matter how hard I try, I'm really not - you will thank me for selling this bass to you. I kid you not :)

This needs to go to make room for a fretless. Hand on heart, this beats the crap out of a lot of Fenders (not just MIM, but MIJ and MIA) I've played, and just to restate, has without doubt the best Jazz neck I've ever played (and it's pretty amazing to look at also).

Happy to courier this by the way

Chris

Natural soft spot as it's the same colour scheme as my '73 Jazz (bought new in that very year (shows age)... sadly long gone). Luckily I'm 6,000 miles away and skint... Love the look of this and was knocked out by the sound of Frailins in a MIJ Jazz my mate had. Best of luck.

[quote name='flippyfloop' timestamp='1373555508' post='2139015']
Did you find out the weight ?
[/quote]

Hello mate, not been back to Aber and given upcoming arrival (family not gear) won't be able to for a week or so, sorry. To restate, it's not a light'un bit it's not a heavy'un either. It's one of those bases you put round your neck and you don't realLy think about the weight if you know what I mean. I'll drop the two previous owners a PM later to see whether either of them weighed it.
Cheers
C

• 2 weeks later...