Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN-MIJ Geddy Lee Jazz bass FS/FT
£475

fezzza

[s]Bit of a feeler here, I've got a MIJ Geddy Lee jazz bass in black , got this in a trade 6 months or so ago and gigged heavily for a while with it ( used mainly for drop tunings ) but now I feel I can't really justify having two jazzes and I'm after something a bit more diverse, there's a bit of physical wear on here, a couple of dings/chips but nothing major, plays brilliantly, ultra thin neck and a really punchy sound.
As far as trades go I'm really after a proper musicman bass at the moment ( not sterling ) or perhaps a P bass special/G+L, Will happily add cash if I like the look of anything.

Pics to follow when I get home.

Cheers[/s]

Now withdrawn

Edited by fezzza

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers man! the neck is definitely the best i've played on, I got lucky with a new MIM jazz a couple of years ago which is a great player, just after something a little different, hence the Geddy is going

[quote name='adamlunt' timestamp='1374689040' post='2151965']
Hey can you put up some more detailed pics of the wear n stuff?
[/quote]

Yeah, we tried asking for that 3 weeks ago ;)
A serial number or year of manufacture wouldn't go amiss either. You wanna sell, you gotta sell!

Edited by karlfer

Bump, Still available

Had some nice trade offers i'm considering but still predominantly after a MM stingray or a G+L with cash adjustment if necessary

A couple of photos on request from everyone of the wear, I can take more if I get any more interest, Price drop to 445 now, trades still preferred

Edited by fezzza