Why become a member? ×

Having a mare ordering cabs with GAK

neptunehealer

Hello all, yesterday and FCS 410T Genz Benz cab and an FCS 210T Genz Benz cab from GAK,

Today i get an email telling me the 210 is now discontinued despite being listed for sale on GAK's site. They have now asked me if i want to go ahead with the 410, but to be honest i want the two cabs too work well together and if i can't source a 210 then why bother with the 410. I'd rather look for a new rig.

What a nightmare, do you guys know of a site that sells both of these cabs, or at least a site which sells the 210 then i can ordet the 410 off GAK?

I've given up on GAK forever. Almost Every time I've bought from them I get an email the next day saying its not available. Once I bought a pa head which was different spec to advertised. Their answer, 'pay us £80 and post it back'
Sorry GAK. You've lost a good, regular customer through your mischievous, short sighted antics.
(I'm sure they really care!)

[quote name='booboo' timestamp='1371158062' post='2110767']
I've noticed GAK can be naughty for showing or at least implying stuff is in stock until you get to the checkout stage - I've found soundslive a bit more honest or at least clear in this respect.
[/quote]

Have to admit whenever I`ve ordered anything from them I ring first to see if they have one in stock, then place the order.