Why become a member? ×

Gone
£525

ash

[quote name='OBT1000_S12' timestamp='1371496078' post='2114682']
Nice, if this is the neck I had then its a great neck and plays really nicely! Good luck selling it mate!
[/quote]

Yes it is that neck, its very nice, parts alone are worth the asking!

[quote name='Jono Bolton' timestamp='1371658537' post='2116738']
I always have a look at your sale threads Ash, you have such a unique and interesting collection of basses, this one's a belter. Have a cliched "if-only-I-had-the-money" bump! :lol:
[/quote]

Thanks - it's a great instrument at a very fair price - if anyone wanted the neck only minus hardware I'd sell it for £300 as that seems to be the going rate for decent 70s US necks in good condition. I'd also consider a trade for an original Shergold bass - no other trades though.

Ash, hope you don't mind mate but I have put your ad on the Faecesbook page for Yamaha Attitude owners. It has more than a passing resemblance to Billy's "The Wife" and I would hate to think one of his die hard fans missed out.
Cheers,
Karl.
edited for spelling as usual :blush:

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1371750644' post='2117754']
Ash, hope you don't mind mate but I have put your ad on the Faecesbook page for Yamaha Attitude owners. It has more than a passing resemblance to Billy's "The Wife" and I would hate to think one of his die hard fans missed out.
Cheers,
Karl.
edited for spelling as usual :blush:
[/quote]

Not a problem and good idea!