Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: USA Precision 2005 - black/black/maple/badass £525
£525

mikegatward

Decided to move this on after acquiring a USA deluxe.

It's a 2005 model with S1 switching and the bridge has been upgraded to a black Badass III. It's the classic comination of black body, maple neck and a fairly new black scrach plate.

There are some cosmetic issues with this bass. There is a 'down to the bare wood' gash on the body and there is a thin gash to the lacquer bottom of the neck. Additionally there are some other minor marks on the body including rear buckle rash and nicks on the back of the neck. None of these affect the playability and it makes a great gigging workhorse without having to worry about getting little knocks as you would with a pristine model.

I'm asking £525 which will include a moulded fender case as seen in the pics. If anyone wants the stock bridge, I'll take £25 off the price

Am based in West Yorkshire and can meet up within a reasonable distance or am happy to post if buyer meets costs

Here's a link to the pics on photobucket - [url="http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/mikegatward/library/USA%20P"]http://s1126.photobu...library/USA%20P[/url]

Edited by mikegatward

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1370372660' post='2099963']
That's very nice - are the original parts included?
[/quote]
The old scratch plate was black as well and I sold it on.

If anyone wants it with a stock bridge I'll swap over with my deluxe and take a bit off the price.

[quote name='Muzz' timestamp='1370374164' post='2100004']
Mmmm, black and maple... Do you have a weight for it, Mike?

Ta.
[/quote]
My scales aren't accurate but I'd guess between 9 and 10 pounds. It's certainly not heavy like a 75 RI Jazz I had. Certainly I've had no problem with the weight of it for 3 hour rehearsals

Edited by mikegatward

[quote name='2x18' timestamp='1370705811' post='2104683']
would you be interested in a lightweight Warwick Neo 12 cab ( 300 watts at 8 ohm ) plus cash?

Will.
[/quote]
Not really looking for another cab Will so would probably only look to sell it on. Feel free to PM me a trade value though

• 1 month later...