Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Yamaha Pacifica112VMX SOLD SOLD SOLD
£120

I bought this rather nice Yammy a couple of years back so that I had a 6 string around to keep my old electric guitar chops up. Just lately I've had P90 GAS and rather than carve this one up, I decided to get something already fit for purpose, thus this is up for sale (I don't need two 6 stringers). As you can see this has an alder body with maple neck (not a very common option from Yamaha's 112 range), 2 single coils plus splitable humbucker, controlled by the usual 5 way Strat arrangement, single volume and tone. Does all the Strat sounds plus a nice grindy 'bucker tone. I have the trem flat loaded, but can set this back to floating if the buyer wishes. There are a couple of small marks on the body, but the camera doesn't pick these up. Plays really well (as do all Yammys) and covers many bases tonally. Yours for now just £100 (no trades, sorry) collected from Ez Towers or some meet up at some mutually convenient place. No gigbag I'm afraid as I've never taken this out side the house.

[IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk344/ezbass/Pacificafull_zps203462f7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk344/ezbass/Pacifica_zps05434aa0.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by ezbass

Sunny day (or Sunday if you prefer :) ) bump.

EDIT: Apologies to those where it is cloudy and wet (just seen the national forecast).

Edited by ezbass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='steve-bbb' timestamp='1374129507' post='2145499']
this is almost tempting me to going back to playing the skinny cheese wires again :lol:
[/quote]Do it, do it! I have to say that I've been enjoying playing my new Cort 6 string immensely, I've even built a new OD pedal to add to my DIY amp, the 3 together sound really nice IMO; the cross instrument dexterity isn't hurting my low end playing either.