Why become a member? ×

TRADED Rickenbacker 4004cii 2012
£1500

martthebass

I've only had this bass for a matter of weeks and unfortunately we're not bonding as well as I'd hoped. I've had a dabble with Ricks before and thought this would fit in well with the new band situation but unfortunately I'm more of a Musicman/Fender guy and don't really know how to get this to work for me. So.....to cut a long story short I'm looking for a suitable trade, I'd consider the following: 4 Strings only

Custom shop Fender Jazz
Musicman Classic Ray
Rick 4003 (2011 or newer)
Status Stealth 2

I'm open to other suggestions - I can only say no.

Regarding the bass; well it's in completely mint condition as is the case - what more can I say i.e. the beautiful Jetglo finish is completely utterly and totally unmarked. If you're looking at this ad you know how much these cost so I'm putting a trade value of £1500 on the bass but for cash I'd look at £1450. No overseas - sorry. At a push I will post but courier will have to be arranged by the buyer BUT i'd rather do a meet so the buyer gets to see before acquiring.

Anyway (hopefully) here's some iPhone 5 pics.......

.......well yes but unfortunately the anti-gravity seems to be turned on. But you get the idea!

Edited by martthebass

Yes - suits you sir!

Thanks for the above comments, it is quite pretty and also has the distinction of sounding big and fat even through my compact set up.

Still open for some trade options, I've got a rare week off next week and could do a meet up :-)

Edited by martthebass

[quote name='martthebass' timestamp='1369429804' post='2089312']
If its got the nice slim neck like this 4004cii and is in vgc then.....:-)
[/quote]

You are welcome to come and try it to see if it suits you! -- I have a dedicated music room and I am very close to M1

Will.