Why become a member? ×

Free Bass

stacedabass

here have a free bass, 3/4 scale bass. all works, pots a bit scratchy. it was black but i sprayed it white. newish strings. sounds rather good really. Pickup from Saltash cornwall. Cheers, Nick

[url="http://s168.photobucket.com/user/stacedabass/media/01072008073.jpg.html"][/url]

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1369161977' post='2085697']
Apparently only a 30 hour cycle ride from me.... might be able to get there and back over the long weekend!
[/quote]

30 hours on a push iron ?! Surely [i]You [/i]deserve it :)

Edited by daz

[quote name='Lorne' timestamp='1369958593' post='2095075']
I thought I was mad going from Plymouth to Northampton for a free USA BC Rich Mockingbird
[/quote]
WOW! I would have travelled to anywhere in the UK for a USA Mockingbird!

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1370035210' post='2095967']
WOW! I would have travelled to anywhere in the UK for a USA Mockingbird!
[/quote]

Better still, this was the one Phil Lynott used in the "Do what you want too" video, and had been put in a loft in 1982, I retrieved it in December of 2006 !!! :)

i love that bc rich ive seen the pics and remember the video well, im a big thin lizzy fan i ended up buyng a ibanez rs900 and a dynacord bs412, funny thing was i didnt realise it was the same type of bass phil lynott had used till after i bought it.
same thing happened when i bought my aria sb black n gold i didnt realise cliff burton had played one of these till after i bought that.