Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello everyone !! (ATS Italy supporter :)) )

FrancescoMilazzo

Hello mates !! :D
My name is Francesco and I'm a 28 years old self-taught Italian bass player based in London from three months :)

I'm mainly a bass player, sound engineer and repairman and I'm enjoying the city A LOT, deciding to be based here long term :))

I'm endorsed/supported by ATS from years (in Italy I used the BS2X10CH and here in London I've the portable rig (C312X1+LBA-5) and want to get this known to EVERYBODY.

[url="http://postimg.org/image/4dlkf4xkb/"][/url]

I'm currently lenting the rig to new-London-friends :) that want to try this in a band-context and I'm receiving LOADS of positive feedbacks :))

So...I'm going to post a thread to explain this stuff, so stay tuned :)))

For more info about me:

[url="http://www.francescomilazzo.com"]http://www.francescomilazzo.com[/url]

Thank you and GROOOOVE ON !!!!! :D

Edited by FrancescoMilazzo

Benvenuto Francesco! :)

@Leen2112: Smileys are there because (I guess) we as Italians need to make sure what we try to convoy gets interpreted with the most correct mood possible (like we do when we speak Italian). Being a forum a written medium it's much more difficult to achieve that without the use of smileys. Just consider them as our online gesticulation :P

THank you all for welcoming me !! :))))

AHAHAAHAHAH @akabane: exactly !! "online gesticulation" is the correct analisys !! (I wanted to put a smile here but I stopped my fingers on time haha..or maybe I could write "(smile)" when I want to put one ahah)

I came from megabass.it forum (I was one of the first members :happy: ) and I used to put smiles everywhere ahahah (smile) (the server was not so happy about it I think..)

Yess, it's impressive. I hope that for example the 312 will become the new standard in the next years...it's the best compromise ever !! Today I went to a guy that have another 1x12" and..NO WAY... (smile) ...meeting is finished whit "well...I've never heard something like this" sentence ahah

Well, in the WE I'll explain you everything about my idea :) ...basically I think that you can't tryout an amp in a shop in a proper way...you need to try in a band-context to have it in exam and understand how good it is or if you like it or not. So...lenting is the way, for the moment :))

Write soooooonn :)))))

Edited by FrancescoMilazzo