Why become a member? ×

Please help value my amp!

Hi there, hoping someone would be able to help me out here.

I have a Trace Elliot GP7 SM300 2x10" combo that no longer gets used enough to justify me keeping it as such I'm looking to sell it on, however I don't have a clue what the value of the amp actually is - can anyone help me out here?

A quick google suggests that people are asking between £150 and £200 and not many people are buying these at that price.
So if you want it to sell, you're probably going to have to go down to about £120. IMO of course.

[quote name='chaypup' timestamp='1368105582' post='2073265']
A quick google suggests that people are asking between £150 and £200 and not many people are buying these at that price.
So if you want it to sell, you're probably going to have to go down to about £120. IMO of course.
[/quote]

I'd say that's pretty accurate.

[quote name='FinnDave' timestamp='1368114059' post='2073398'] I'm sure it's a perfectly good amp, I can't think why you don't value it. [/quote]

It is indeed a lovely amp and I was lucky to have it as my first 'proper' amp, its been through alot with me however bills need to be paid and its too big and powerful to just use as a home practice amp - which is all the action its getting at the moment I'm afraid :(

On another note, thanks to everyone for replying and helping me out here :D