Why become a member? ×

Not all bass players are nice people!

Blimey!!!!!!!!!

I suppose that because there are SOOOOOOOOOOO many lovely bass players (many who frequent this very forum) that there needs to be one seriously evil f***er to balance things out. Hope he never gets to play a bass again and rots in prison!

[quote name='timmo' timestamp='1367959665' post='2071722']
i find it weird how they list the house as a 4 bedroom, 1 bath house
[/quote]

It surprises me , too . I'm not an estate agent but I would have thought mentioning that the house has a secure sex dungeon conversion in the basement would add significantly to the value . I know in Chelsea / West Kensington they are all having them done out like that and the prices are going through the roof , despite the recession .

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1367964398' post='2071816']
It surprises me , too . I'm not an estate agent but I would have thought mentioning that the house has a secure sex dungeon conversion in the basement would add significantly to the value . I know in Chelsea / West Kensington they are all having them done out like that and the prices are going through the roof , despite the recession .
[/quote]

:D

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1367957804' post='2071668']
Hope he never gets to play a bass again and rots in prison!
[/quote]

Though I imagine the other prisoners will make sure he gets it in the deep end over the next couple of years... :unsure:

Passengers, if you look right behind you, we have officially just crossed the line of 'Good Taste'.

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1367968072' post='2071873']
Did you hear the African-American gentleman witness on the news? Said hew knew something was up when he saw a pretty little white girl run into the arms of a black man :lol: I thought that was brilliant.
[/quote]

He was a real character that guy. :-)