Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2007 Musicman Stingray 4 HH: SOLD
£850

For sale is a gorgeous 2007 MM Stingray 4 HH in natural/maple. It's a nice light weight (8.5lbs approx) and has a vast array of sounds due to the dual humbuckers and 3 band eq.

It was born on 15th May 2007 and is virtually spotless apart from a small ding on top of the headstock (pictured). It comes with a good condition MM Case and has just had a full setup (pots cleaned, neck oiled, frets polished, action and intonation). It is currently strung with a set of DR Hi Beams.

This really is in wonderful condition and will be sold with bottles of tru oil and gunstock wax used to keep the fingerboard and neck spotless.

It's a reluctant sale for me as this is easily the best Ray I have played, but I have seen something less active which is more to my taste.

I am selling for £835 and would rather this was picked up or a meet half-way but would post if completely necessary.

I'm not looking for trades on this thanks :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Legion' timestamp='1368219512' post='2074707']
I like this - I like the HH setup, the weight is nice and low and to top it off I'm sure from the photos thats a one piece body?
My 'ray days are over but this should be sold already...
[/quote]

Thanks very much :)

I've got this and a Fender US 75 reissue Jazz for sale. I'm keeping whichever one doesn't sell but at the moment m hoping the Jazz sells first ;)