Why become a member? ×

Hertfordshire Hard Rock Band Seeks Bass Player, pref with BV's

Whistler

[size=3]Hertfordshire based Hard & Classic Rock band is in search of a Bass Player to fill the ranks for a long-term commitment to a successful gigging band, playing gigs in and around Greater London and The Three Counties, playing covers from AC/DC to Autograph - Bon Jovi to Black Sabbath - Poison to Pink Floyd, and we are also working on our own writing. [/size]
[size=3]We need someone who is preferably over 45 years of age, but the will consider all (but not too young, hopefully), and who would be happy to play within a basic Bass, Drums & Twin Guitar Line-up.[/size]
[size=3]We need a ‘band member’ who is confident, especially with their own talents and abilities on the bass; and someone who can also be experimental and open-minded with regards to the cover-songs that we play as we love to put our own 'stamp' on some of the versions that we play - just to be different! [/size]
[size=3]We are always very energetic and passionate when playing live and what's more is, we love to play live![/size]
[size=3]Sounds corny I know, but please only respond if you can answer to all of the above,[/size]
[size=3]Cheers, & here's hopin' ! [/size] :i-m_so_happy:

Edited by Whistler

Hi Jon, the band is based in Hemel Hemstead in Hertfordshire, just north of Watford on the A41/Jun 20 M25..

and Hi Gary, BV's are not entirely essential, but would be preferable, and could possibly be worked on??

Due to recently ever-decreasing hope in auditioning for a bass player for the band, I am simply trying to find out some information from any prospective bass players first and foremost who would/might be interested in joining us, and then hopefully will be able to narrow it down to a chosen few for some new auditions soon, in fact the sooner the better as we have gigs pending..,

Thanks to both for your messages,
Cheers,

Whistler,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave,
yes, we are all honouring gigs, in spite losing the will to live with some of the auditionee's that we've seen recently, but that's life i guess. Thankfully i have some good mates around who are ready and able to help out, but we are still looking for a bassist to join the band, so please do come along on May 3rd to Aylesbury and if you're interested then perhaps we could have a chat,

Cheers,
Adey

[quote name='tallmanmax' timestamp='1366889668' post='2058559']
Hi Whistler, did you get sorted?
Are you honouring gigs as I was looking foreward to seeing the band on the 3rd of May (if I've got the right Whistler)
My cup of tea................pm me.
Dave.
[/quote]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...