Why become a member? ×

Alright mucker

JoshOmachine

So technically I've been here before signed in under my Facebook account but only to be cheeky and use the marketplace but decided that as I read this forum regularly I should definitely start posting.

Been playing bass for a few years now and mainly for church keeping it funky. 'Sadly' its become my most played instrument whereas before I was regularly touring and playing as a trombone player.

Studied Audio Electronics at university and still do a reasonable amount of ease analysis and repairs, designs etc for people. But, I went in to Security and training predominantly to do with large concert venues and festivals. I was one of the security managers at last year's wash out of IOW so apologies to anyone stuck on a ferry ;)
Have worked, planned and managed all kinds of venues/events such as Glastonbury, Leeds and Reading fest, download, the O2, Wembley, Brixton Academy etc. Which of course means I've been lucky enough to see every band I have ever wanted to with the exception of Toto.

Looking forward to getting more stuck in especially with the electronics/technical discussions.

Thanks guys!

• 5 months later...