Why become a member? ×

Fender Marcus Miller V USA
£1400

jc_riffs

Ladies and gents here we have a mint Marcus Miller Jazz V for sale or possible trade.

I've had the bass about 7 months and bought it direct from Mark at Bass Direct. Don't really need to say much about the bass as the reputation speak for itself. This jazz is a jazz on steroids basically. Killer tone with fat, deep lows and hi's that sizzle and really emulates that signature Marcus Miller tone we all crave and love.

The condition is superb as I have only played it several times. Come with deluxe hard case and fender goodies.

If anyone wants to throw some trade options at me it has got to be a 5 string please and of similar standard. But feel free to ask away.

Price is £1400 ono and collection preferred from North West.

Photos here but can send some to email address on request.

http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb383/jc_riffs/?action=view&current=24C96ED0-85A6-4AA7-9CE3-1CD31C58FC68-11957-00000738A8BC61A5.jpg

Cheers
Jake

Jake's very kindly let me sit in at a couple of his gigs in recent times, so I've had the privilege of playing this a few times, and, well... it's a peach!
The action is spot on, with a nice even string-to-string feel over the fretboard, and the neck is very comfortable for a fiver (I greatly prefer this to the Roscoe Beck V that I played for many years). The usual array of classic Jazz tones are all in there, and it's a great colour too! I'd love to have it myself, but think it'll be long gone by the time I have the funds...

What's caught your eye now mate? :rolleyes: ;)

• 4 weeks later...