Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD - YAMAHA BB2000, 1980's almost mint
£695

tezza-j

SOLD.......

Sorry for my first post here being an ad but I have for sale a 1980's Yamaha BB2000 with original Yamaha hard case.

Everything is straight and working and it's almost mint apart from a couple of small grooves on the top and a ding on the underside. Apart from those everything is very clean.

I'm based in London of anyone wants a look. I'm on Ebay with 599 trades and 100 pct feedback.

Thanks!
Terry

Edited by tezza-j

I know mate, but I've given up on finding the natural.

It was a total over reaction. Afterwards I realised that I simply just don't have the cash, for this or any natural version that may turn up.

The mutt's nuts from the Yamaha golden age - somebody buy it, you won't be disappointed ;-)

[quote name='Bobby K' timestamp='1363642259' post='2015266']I know mate, but I've given up on finding the natural.[/quote]
"If you [wait], [it] will come."

[quote name='martin8708' timestamp='1363644442' post='2015343']I think the tabacco burst is the best colour .[/quote]
It's just the quality of the image making you think the finish is darker than it is. It'll be redburst, as there was no tobaccoburst version of the 2000.

Hi tezza
Don't worry mate. I know the sheer quality of these and need absolutely no convincing at all. My BB1200 is tremendous, but it would be nice to have the option of the bridge pickup now and again. I just need 695 pounds lol.

Cheers Martin. Shame my bank account has overdrawn written all over it lol...

As for the colour, noel is right, it's the red burst; same as Hooky's famous BB1200 (and Macca's of course! )

Edited by Bobby K

Like I say mate, would love this but just not in the market unfortunately. It's my most wanted bass, for sure though. I'm always on the lookout for one, especially unaltered ones and even more especially the yellow natural version. They turn up like very late buses lol and usually when I'm skint, like now!

Will I keep my eye on this though? Of course I will lol, I like torture :-)