Why become a member? ×

Alex Hammond ( Sky Sports News )

Dingus

If you say her name fast it sounds like that dreary fat scots bloke that wants Scotland to be independent......... sorry wanTED Scotland to be independent until it became a possibility and is now wallowing in his own soiled underwear at the prospect.

Anyway - just as I was fantasising about showing Alex Hammond a few tasty bass lines and all of a sudden our clothes fall off his face pops in my mind negating even the slightest of twitches. :unsure:

[quote name='deaver' timestamp='1363368738' post='2011987']
I might need a dep for New Years Eve, do you think it's worth dropping her a line?
[/quote]

She'll most likely be out with me , so probably not ...

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='Dr.Dave' timestamp='1363369008' post='2011994']
If you say her name fast it sounds like that dreary fat scots bloke that wants Scotland to be independent......... sorry wanTED Scotland to be independent until it became a possibility and is now wallowing in his own soiled underwear at the prospect.

Anyway - just as I was fantasising about showing Alex Hammond a few tasty bass lines and all of a sudden our clothes fall off his face pops in my mind negating even the slightest of twitches. :unsure:
[/quote]

I kind of share your sentiments about the frankly ridiculous ( but potentially quite amusing for the two or three years it might last ) prospect of Scottish independence Dave , but I am glad to say that I will probably be able to block out all thought of it should Ms. Hammond and I decide to give in to our feelings of mutual attraction in a moment of weakness .

[quote name='Dr.Dave' timestamp='1363369008' post='2011994']

[/quote]

For penance you have to listen to this all the way through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUfZ24jRT3s

Edited by gjones

[quote name='gjones' timestamp='1363371438' post='2012039']
For penance you have to listen to this all the way through.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUfZ24jRT3s[/media]
[/quote]

That's never Scotland - one of the audience is nearly fifty.

The last time I was in Edinboro I was severely traumatised while passing Mamood McPatel's Braw Auld Highland Souvenir Shoppe or similar and hearing a CD of bagpipe music playing 'Eye of the Tiger'. Just imagine that riff on Bagpipes !!! Honestly it was the worst thing I've ever heard and I still wake up in the night screaming.

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1363371938' post='2012055']
If you really want to punish Dave ( or anybody else , for that matter ) make him listen to this :

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzQ1pNfbe3Q[/media]
[/quote]

I'm Scottish and I like my Irn Bru and shortbread but surely only Donnie Munro's mum can listen to a Runrig CD all the way through.

[quote name='4-string-thing' timestamp='1363373176' post='2012087']
And one of my ex bandmates, who isn't Scottish!
[/quote]

Yeah , they have a big following amongst the "plastic Jocks " you get down here south of the border , who I would assume associate them with ... Scottishness , I would presume .

Appropos of nothing except Scotland , I was once mistaken for Marti Pellow of Wet Wet Wet when they were at the height of their success by a group of teenage schoolgirls . It was a terrifying experience - they were all inner city chav kids and seemed to be uniformly of the opinion that Wet Wet Wet were crap and Marti Pellow was a w***er . I thought I was going to killed on the spot or get kidnapped and held for randsome on some sink estate somewhere , but in the end managed to get away somehow .

Edited by Dingus