Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750 & DB410 F/T

Marcus

Hi Guys,

I have an Aguilar DB750 - Year Old Home Use Only, In Aguilar Head Bag with a Virtually Brand New (4 weeks old) Aguilar DB410 in Classic Black

The Rig has a sound like no other..... it's just more than I need these days for 1 small pub gig per month with PA support

Looking to Swap / PX Cash Either way for Quality 4 String Bass

Fender / Fender Custom Shop

Sadowsky

Fodera

GB

Alembic

Lakland
etc etc etc........

May Consider Trade / PX etc for Smaller Rig (Mesa Scout etc etc) or even Bass & Amp combinations etc etc....

PM me with any idea's (even daft ones) or call me on 07828 168238

Cheers

Mark

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='Marcus' post='206175' date='May 25 2008, 09:04 PM']Hi Guys,

I have an Aguilar DB750 - Year Old Home Use Only, In Aguilar Head Bag with a Virtually Brand New (4 weeks old) Aguilar DB410 in Classic Black

The Rig has a sound like no other..... it's just more than I need these days for 1 small pub gig per month with PA support

Looking to Swap / PX Cash Either way for Quality 4 String Bass

Fender / Fender Custom Shop

Sadowsky

Fodera

GB

Alembic

Lakland
etc etc etc........

May Consider Trade / PX etc for Smaller Rig (Mesa Scout etc etc) or even Bass & Amp combinations etc etc....

PM me with any idea's (even daft ones) or call me on 07828 168238

Cheers

Mark[/quote]

Hi Mark - I would be interested in the head, would you be open to cold hard cash as I've nothing to swap?

Best

Chris

[quote name='NoirBass' post='206318' date='May 26 2008, 03:27 AM']Hi Mark - I would be interested in the head, would you be open to cold hard cash as I've nothing to swap?

Best

Chris[/quote]

Hi Chris PM Sent

Cash is always acceptable :)

[quote name='ChocolateTelevision' post='206344' date='May 26 2008, 08:49 AM']Is the DB410 4 ohm or 8 ohm? How much are you after for it?[/quote]

Hi The DB410 is 4ohm

I paid £750 for it and it's never been played at volume as it's never been out of the front room....

I believe you can actually get these for £699, I have the option to chop it back into the shop and get £650 as a credit note.... so selling it isn't a neccesity.

errrrr....... I guess cash would give me more options so £550 (collected) would take it away

Cheers

Mark

Right......

All PM's answered....

Fair bit of interest in an outright sale of the DB750 - how come when you advertise for a swap everyone wants to pay cash.... but if you need a cash sale everyone wants to swap / px something :)

still hoping someone comes out of the closset with a nice bass for me........

Cheers

Mark

[quote name='Marcus' post='206868' date='May 26 2008, 09:48 PM']Right......

All PM's answered....

Fair bit of interest in an outright sale of the DB750 - how come when you advertise for a swap everyone wants to pay cash.... but if you need a cash sale everyone wants to swap / px something :huh:

still hoping someone comes out of the closset with a nice bass for me........

Cheers

Mark[/quote]

There's a nice black Flea Custom up for sale at the moment :)

[quote name='molan' post='206935' date='May 26 2008, 11:17 PM']There's a nice black Flea Custom up for sale at the moment :)[/quote]

Hi Barrie....... but do you need an Aggie Rig ? that's the question :huh:

PM's replied to......

Regards

Mark