Why become a member? ×

Blonde and Brunette

goblin

Had the fretless for a good few years now, but I recently purchased this lovely 2003 German Active Corvette from Bass Gear. Happy me :)

[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/goblin92/Basses/P3051755_zps73b39261.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1362515405' post='2000705']
How about loaning me a bass on approval for three months and see if I jump the Fender ship? :D
[/quote]

How about taking the plunge and buying my 4 ;) g'wan, it's in the classifieds. You know you want to. Come to the dark side.... we have cookies!

Come to think of it I haven't named any of mine yet! And yes, everyone adores the fretless, it's...a bit special, it sounds so good naturally, and then with the added flexibility of the John East 3 band eq, it's mind blowing. I got it around 5 or 6 years ago, my first fretless. I can't ever imagine myself selling it, and I've had a good few offers!

Ah Fred'll be fine, I probably won't get to play blondie in my next lesson when me Baker gets his mitts on it... Then I'm going to want to chop me fingers off again :P and yea ilddx, they really are awesome :) Many people love Mercedes, I love VW, many love Fender, I love Warwicks :)