Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Big One *SOLD SOLD SOLD*
£450

Higgie

[left]Anyone interested in a Barefaced Bass "Big One" Cab? It's a really light, absolute powerhouse of a cab, containing a 15" speaker, and a 6" driver for the midrange (with a studio quality crossover inside) and all handmade in the UK. This cab will literally take any amp you throw at it, laugh at you for worrying if it could handle it, and then spit out the most beautiful bass tone as a result. It has wheels on the back at the bottom, and a handle on top so you can drag it round like a suitcase, plus handles on the side. You can literally lift it over your head, it's that light. Its 8ohms by the way, and comes with a RoqSolid cover, that is black with blue piping.[/left]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]It's in pretty decent condition, I'd say 8.5-9/10, pics to follow shortly.[/size][/font]

[left][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Bought it about 5 months ago on here, used it on 2 gigs, then went away for 3.5 months, and haven't used it since I've been back, so hoping to get back what I paid for it, which was £400. I'll do it for a little less if you collect, but meet up somewhere in Essex/East London would be preferred! Postage can be arranged at Buyer's expense.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Cheers[/size][/font][/color][/left]

Edited by Higgie

I paid more for mine. It's a truly wonderful cab. It needs juice but it sings.

Flat response, goes high and deep. If I didn't already own one, We'd be looking at a record time breaking sale.

Oh - and it fits nice in the back of a Polo. So they aint that "big"

Edited by bigjohn

[quote name='davehux' timestamp='1362495802' post='2000160']
Bargain alert!!!!

I paid £500 for one without the cover in Jan. Sold all my other cabs cos they all sounded like a wasp in a biscuit tin compared to this bad boy
[/quote]

Yeah - I paid £500 for mine a while back.

It's cool that you have to put the price in it's own field now, but I put £450 initially by mistake and now it won't change when I edit it, so yes [size=8]£400 + postage[size=4] is the price. Absolute bargain with the cover included.[/size][/size]

[quote name='Higgie' timestamp='1362524803' post='2000944']
Sorry Conan but I'm all sorted cab-wise! Cash only I'm afraid.
[/quote]

No worries mate. It was a speculative offer at best, and I don't really want rid of my Vintage. But if I [i]did[/i], this would be the only cab I would be interested in! Good luck!