Why become a member? ×

Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass sale feeler

deaky

Hi guys

I'm trying to gauge how much interest there would be for my P bass Deluxe. It's sunburst with black pickguard and RW fingerboard. It's in absolute excellent condition and strung with TI flats. It plays beautifully and sounds fantastic. I'll post a link to the Fender site for specs etc.

I will post pics ASAP. The reason I'm selling is I don't play it as much as it deserves. It's never been gigged and only played in my bedroom.

http://www.fender.com/basses/precision-bass/american-deluxe-precision-bass-rosewood-fingerboard-3-color-sunburst-3-ply-bwb-pickguard/

Sale price of around £900 and I'm not looking for any trades. I'm based in Central Scotland and would prefer a local sale if possible.

Many Thanks

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Sorry I haven't had anymore input regarding the bass but to make up for it I've attached some photos.

Just a a couple of things you might like to know - the bass has the Precision Bass Anniversary neck plate and I've since had to restring it with a set of new Fender flatwounds 9050SL.
the original case is in perfect condition also.
Apart from the natural bit of scuffing on the pickguard which is unnoticeable really the bass is in mint condition.

I would rather a collection sale rather than shipping the bass.

Thanks

Stuart

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...