Why become a member? ×

Nordstrand VJ5 (sold)

eubassix

[b]Nordy VJ5 - acquired quite recently via a trade deal. [/b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=black][/color][/font][/size][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=black][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b][color=black]£SoLd (incl.)[/color][/b][/font][/size][/color][/font][/size]

Edited by eubassix

[quote name='dodge_bass' timestamp='1360955782' post='1979096']
Any interest in a trade?
[/quote]
[quote name='Voodoosnake' timestamp='1360957630' post='1979138']
Ive emailed you.Good luck. Col
[/quote]

Sale preferred really. Thanks Col - will reply.

Considering some offers but hoping to get full/near asking price. Ironically, an issue of the BGM is currently being offered on ebay :-

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170990605924?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170990605924?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649[/url]

Dude you gotta be crazy selling that bass, I still have the magazine article featuring this bass. It must be just about the best jazz 5 ever made with an amazing one off paint job. I bet it would cost £3500 to replace at today's prices. Keep it and save the tears!

[quote name='Iana' timestamp='1361227556' post='1983294']
Dude you gotta be crazy selling that bass, I still have the magazine article featuring this bass. It must be just about the best jazz 5 ever made with an amazing one off paint job. I bet it would cost £3500 to replace at today's prices. Keep it and save the tears!
[/quote]Thanks for the BuMp / comment lana .. hopefully it might encourage even more interest in the bass (!).

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1360772710' post='1976247']
[b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b][color=black]It came a close second to a £5k GB Rumour but [/color][/b][b][color=black]according to a 'second [/color][/b][b][color=black]Opinion' was the best bass of choice/use.[/color][/b][/font][/size][/b]
[/quote]

Ah yes, I remember that particularly sh*te bit of journalism. Since when was there a second opinion ever in BGM?

Anyway, this Nordstrand is a tasty piece of kit...

Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1361380913' post='1985077']
Ah yes, I remember that particularly sh*te bit of journalism. Since when was there a second opinion ever in BGM?
Anyway, this Nordstrand is a tasty piece of kit...
[/quote]
Thanks. Not sure if they do, generally, offer a second opinion; but would imagine that several of the BGM staff would enjoy the opportunity to try Review instruments. It's just another angle on those reviewed. Do you happen to be a fan of Bernie G's GB basses ?

Nordy VJ5 currently ON-HOLD ..... and, SOLD

Edited by eubassix