Why become a member? ×

Folding Amp/Cab Stand £3.99!

discreet

[quote name='RandomBass' timestamp='1360286500' post='1968247']
Oh wow is that an original '65, or the RI?
[/quote]

No, it's one of the new Roadworn Series from the custom shop. Based on the original Mortlake 65 model. Only 500 will be produced and apparently, each one will come with an original drayman's delivery note and an Old Holborn dog-end included in the case candy. Order to delivery time is 3 months. Bass Direct have one in (No 27) if you're interested but at full RRP of £1,395 I'll probably stick with the Lidl 5150 Mk2.

[quote name='hamfist' timestamp='1360310188' post='1968301']
Still waiting here for results of the "man on crate" testing ...........
[/quote]

Haven't got round to it yet, the crate is still in the boot of the car. It seems to have been commandeered by someone who's storing shopping bags in it. Sorry.

Our keyboards use one to put his rack on..which has C-Audio amps in it so they aren't light. I'd guess it weighs more than 50lbs. It is a bugger to lift one handed
and the rack has wheels on it..
It does the job but doesn't look sturdy enough.

Edited by JTUK

Well it's bearing up OK under my rig. Not too sure if it will when I get my second J12 in a few weeks or so... that'll add another 18kg at least. I have stood on it - and it didn't collapse - and I'm, er... not a lightweight. I'll take a pic of that later. You can marvel at my muscular frame. :D

Edited by discreet