Why become a member? ×

FS: Yamaha 2024x (why is it still here?) 1700 EURO.

Antiloco

I've got this immaculate Yamaha BB 2024X in sunburst but I'm hesitating about the neck which feels rather thin, more like a jazz-profile. Everything else with this bass is just like a dream: weight, looks, sound etc. just look around the net for more references. If you ask me, this bass is like any Fender you've ever had and ever will have but better. If they had only made it with a proper meaty neck it would have been the " perfect bass" and my search would have been over.

The condition is almost pristine 9/10 and it comes with its original hard case, papers etc.

Cheers.

Sale price is 1700€

Edited by Antiloco

I've got some really interesting offers but keep'em coming please, I've played the monster for a couple of hours now and I think the trading is going to be a reality, this neck is just to slim for me. But what a bass. Just WOW.
Im located in Stockholm, Sweden BTW.

Edited by Inti

[quote name='Bobby K' timestamp='1359881750' post='1961419']
Great price for this inti. Anyone mulling it over, with the dough going spare, buy with confidence. With tone like this, who needs active circuitry!!?

Once again, a "wish I had the dough" kind of bump...
[/quote]

I'm sorry you don't have the money cause you sound as you deserve this one!

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1360088432' post='1964694']
Serious prey attracts serious predators. Serious predators are big and slow moving.
They will have caught the scent. But they may take some time to rotate their enormous bodies in preparation for the attack charge.
[/quote]
Haha! You made my day. :D

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1360088432' post='1964694']
Serious prey attracts serious predators. Serious predators are big and slow moving.
They will have caught the scent. But they may take some time to rotate their enormous bodies in preparation for the attack charge.
[/quote]

I like this :)