Why become a member? ×

ACG Singlecut 4 string FS /FT Traded (please Remove).

ziggydolphinboy

:o[size=4] [/size]

[size=4]Didn't see that one coming Ziggy! Anywayz someone's gonna get a beaut! Have a bump for a beautiful and unique looking/sounding bass that I would still have if my hankering for a B string didn't get the better of me! As in Fiddler on the Roof: [i]if I were a Rich Man![/i] This would be coming back through my front door! Simples.[/size]

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' timestamp='1360344125' post='1969090'] it is lush i got a sei status and this bad boy i dont care what people say if i like it i play it ! it is lovely dude if you got the dough then have the bass. :-) [/quote]

dough would be nice, this bass nicer.

Since I got my ACG have to say... you want it 'cause you instinctively know how it's going to play... perfectly. If it was a five or six I'd be in a cold sweat RFN...

P.S. you know; and I know you know; and you know I know you know... it makes sense...

If you've not played one your really owe it to yourself.

smarmy, smug ACG owner... :rolleyes:

[quote name='rumour6' timestamp='1360536278' post='1972090']
Since I got my ACG have to say... you want it 'cause you instinctively know how it's going to play... perfectly. If it was a five or six I'd be in a cold sweat RFN...

P.S. you know; and I know you know; and you know I know you know... it makes sense...

[/quote]

you said it man

this was mine and it's the easiest bass to play ive ever held

[quote name='rumour6' timestamp='1360536278' post='1972090']

[/quote] hang on... looking at your gear list.. you don't actually have a 4 string! That's a fair oversight there!.... :D

Oh just buy it!!! You know it makes sense... which is more than i do. If you're in Edinburgh and want to try my fretless (5) (open invitation by the way.. told Alan I'm happy to have anyone who needs convincing try mine) drop me a note; easy arranged. You 'just' escape 'cause Leeds is more than an hour by private helicopter... which of course you have...

Andy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' timestamp='1363018159' post='2006966']
bump to the top any offers on this bad boy?
[/quote] gahh i was thinking about this again today- randomly out of no where it came to mind!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is a thing of beauty and having just become a member of the acg'ers I bet it sounds and feels awesome!

How does it compare to your many Seis ? I remember having GAS for those many years ago when I first discovered The Gallery.....

GLWTS :)

Tonewise it is well on par with the seis easy
It also has the neck where the e string is thicker that the g string:-)
also has a zero radiused board:-)
I think it was the first single cut 4 Alan made (dont qoute me though)
the back is beutiful tooo (like my seis)
My problem is ive been very lucky with my seis and mny 4 string headles sei is a bit of a beast!

I traded this bass with a gorgeous mayones 6 string as i had three 6rs at the time , but i also now rarely play 4 strings.

enjoy dude its lovely

I have a ACG preamp in a sei six of mine and its friggin awesome:-)

• 1 month later...