Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yamaha BB425X 5 String. Olympic White. Mint Condition. **SOLD**

phsycoandy

In mint condition, not a mark. J/P style pup arrangement with vol & Tone and 3 way selector.

Hvave original shipping carton and owners manual. String thru.

[s]£275 shipped. PP gift or transfer. [/s][b] SOLD[/b]

Edited by phsycoandy

The Yamaha I believe is 35" on the B string only, note the extended bridge, the rest is standard 34" scale.

My Lakland was a DPLE1 and long gone im afraid, note to self, update signature! She was active and a 4 string, and a completely different beastie. This is a real solid rock bass.

Er, the B is 34" just like the rest of them, otherwise it would neet wonky frets like a Dingwall! The bridge is designed like that so you can get more adjustability out of the saddle length and reduce the break angle going into the body. Great basses these!

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1358584840' post='1941615']
Er, the B is 34" just like the rest of them, otherwise it would neet wonky frets like a Dingwall! The bridge is designed like that so you can get more adjustability out of the saddle length and reduce the break angle going into the body. Great basses these!
[/quote]Thanks for the information much appreciated.

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1358556906' post='1941528']
Aha. don't know why I thought this was 35", probably because I am stupid. These seem to get a lot of love for the B... how is this one?
[/quote] The B is nicely thank you :gas: