Why become a member? ×

Gone thank you.

karlfer

[b] Pro class bass cab for sale in Wigan. Schroeder BMF 41O, 1200 watts, 4 ohms, weighs only 63lbs (most 410's are 85lbs+), to import new around £1300 plus carriage. Excellent condition with Roqsolid padded cover. Last 2 second hand ones I have seen have been £500 and £550, both plus carriage. [/b]
REDUCED because I bought a bass this morning, so now sale only (unless you have a Japanese 70's re-issue or Paisley P!).
[b]NOW £400, collected from Wigan, £450 couriered mainland Britain. Serious bargain. Sorry, UK only.[/b]
[b]I can provide plenty of good feedback. Up there with the Bergs, Epifani etc IMO.[/b]

Photo hopefully attached and a couple of comments from T***kbass. Please note, despite what they say, the actual weight is 63lbs. Also mine does not have castors.
Any questions please fire away.
S[url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/schroeder-410bmf-w-casters-cover-647285/"]chroeder 410BMF w/ casters & cover - TalkBass Forums[/url]
[url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/schroeder-410bmf-review-773865/"]Schroeder 410BMF - review - TalkBass Forums[/url]
Cheers,
Karl.
[attachment=126009:DSCF0147.JPG][attachment=126010:DSCF0148.JPG][attachment=126011:DSCF0149.JPG][attachment=126012:DSCF0150.JPG][attachment=126013:DSCF0151.JPG][attachment=126014:DSCF0152.JPG][attachment=126015:DSCF0153.JPG]

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1358430582' post='1938971']
Karl, does this mean the S12 is on it's way at last....?
[/quote]

The S12V HAS LANDED :party: . Just!
Thanks for the nice comments guys. With narrow doors on little house, I should have stuck with my Schroeder 1515L. The chance of one of them coming up 2nd hand? Not a lot. After this weekend, no more skinned knuckles at 2am (no, not from them dragging on the floor!)

So, it is now surplus hence why I am quite partial to some kind of trade with for example a Miller, or a Shuttle 9, nice P or Ray,cash either way.
Tell ya what, it's damn purdy :P
Karl.

Further PM's replied. [i]Link to S[/i]chroeder site below. Really do not know where they get 51lbs weight from, but the rest regarding the 410 is right.
[url="http://www.schroedercabinets.com/home.htm"]Schroeder "Superior Sound" Cabinets[/url]

[quote name='Protium' timestamp='1358792014' post='1945129']
Hi Karl, your photobucket link to pics isn't working
[/quote]
[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1358798899' post='1945311']
Ta for that. Spooky cos I just clicked on it and it worked fine. There is only one picture, it hasn't stopped snowing since I put it up for sale/trade.
Going to wotk in Sweden tomorrow for 2 days, so no replies to pm's tomorrow/Wed until evening.
Cheers,
Karl.
[/quote]

The photobucket link works... and takes the viewer directly to 'their' own bucket account! LOL

Now reduced to £400 collected from Wigan, £450 couriered mainland Britain.
Bought a bass this morning so no trades now I'm afraid. First post amended.
It is still up on FEEBay, I would far prefer it went here, but I ain't going to let it go any cheaper than it is now. This is " boutique" stuff tha knows :P
Cheers,
Karl.

Edited by karlfer