Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones 4-String Bass Guitar - Natural

moppatoppa

This here is an absolutely fantastic bass. If you are unfamiliar with the Darryl Jones signature model it's the finest bass in the Lakland Skyline range IMHO.

I purchased this around a year ago from a professional touring bassist, it was basically like new when I bought it, mostly down to it being an identical spare to his main bass. It's in brilliant condition, has served me well and has been very well looked after since. The only signs of wear are a very small ding at the very top of the headstock and a small area on the back on the neck where the lacquer is beginning to wear, hopefully you can see these from the pictures.

The bass won't include a case, but will come with a fresh set of strings on. If you do really need a gig bag let me know as I can include a Fender one for a little bit extra. Inspections are welcome, you won't be disappointed. Can offer next day delivery via UPS if payment is made via Paypal or Bank Transfer, but cash on collection would be ideal. I'm based in Suffolk.

[b]£650[/b]

[size=5][b]*SOLD*[/b][/size]

[b][/b]

Edited by moppatoppa

Lift the control plate and check the pick-up wires.

Aero pickups have black and white plastic wires.

Laklands have red and black, and green and black wires.

Lindy Fralin are black and white cloth covered wires.

Guest markinthegreen

This is my old bass! Strange because Im having another clear out, and just noticed this was the next advert.
It is a 2010 model so has the Lakland Pickups. This is a lovely bass, and served me well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...