Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Rockinbetter RG4003. Chequer board body binding. Just £299 Bargain

phsycoandy

In line with mods request to not include pictures of this particular type of bass, please PM me with ur email address and i will send you pics!

It's a RG4003 4 string, you know what these look like and the reason we cannot post pics or links, but suffice to say this is a lovely bass with a natural high gloss finish, darker than mapleglo I would say, it has the bound body with fancy chequer board binding. The neck is also bound and has the large full size triangular position markers. She is in almost mint condition, with no damage, just a little buckle rash on the back.

Pictures tell a thousand words! but this will have to do unless you PM me, crazy I know but there you go! Suffice to say she is lovely and sounds and plays great.

SOLD pp gift or transfer please. £10 would help me ship :)

PICS ARE NOW BELOW

TRADES ACCEPTED

Edited by phsycoandy

Mr phsycoandy sent me some photos of this bass. The back is STUNNING!
The only reason I have not bought this is that a white one has come up 10 minutes down the road from me and tart that I am, that is my preferred colour.
I'm off to see it tomorrow, so if you are interested in Andy's fabulous bass you may need to move quickly.
Bumpo,
Karl.

Aaaaah! Tried one like this (and a black one) yesterday - though the shop was asking more than half as much again. Nice bass (though I would lose the pup cover if I had one), good action & a nice clank to it. Another for my list of things I'd like if I could sell something in the meantime. Would be good for the proggy band who have decided on a Yesfest for the next gig.