Why become a member? ×

Hey hey from rockshot76

rockshot76

Hey guys n girls
I'm kris live in peterborough just started playing bass, I used to play guitar then sang in bands
But now decided to take on a roll in my friends band as bass player, which is a metal band oo err!
I've started out with a trace Elliott gp12 4x combo and a ibanez sr400qm and loving them!!!

Cheers kris

Hey Kris,

Welcome to Basschat dude! The way you've gone is the same way I went but a long time ago. I used to play guitar in a band but helped out a mate in his band on bass. Also I play an Ibanez with a trace!!! we must be brothers or twins or something.

Cheers Leen.

Hey Kris,

Welcome to BC! We must be very far from each other on that tree, coz I play no Ibanez and no Trace. Would like to though.
Come to think of it, I don't even play the stuff at all. Just buy it and talk about it here.
Er ... I'd like to talk about Ibanez and Trace! ;)

Enjoy the site!
Be kind with Leen (in Fife, mobbing is a crime you know) and take part in the banter. Ask away!

best,
bert

Welome, sir. I am also a convert to bass and finding it extremely gratifying. My first bass was (is) an Ibanez ErgoDyne EB300.
I have since acquired a Yamaha BBN5 and am afraid to play the Ibanez now as it might spoil me because it's so easy to play.

There is little doubt that you will find these forums friendly, respectful and very helpful.