Why become a member? ×

SOLD

timmchale2009

[quote name='timmchale2009' timestamp='1356010052' post='1905628']
Hi Guys

Well earlier this year our band all agreed on having an orange back line on stage to give us a bit of an "image" but for some reason the lead guitarist cannot get on with my AD30TC so we have decided to just get different amps. With that in mind I have decided to part ways with this rather magnificent setup! It really does exude quality is in immaculate condition, real rich bass and kicking mids and tops.

Why am I selling this you may ask?! Well as i have sold the matching 4 x 10 cab and want to downsize back to my bassman pro and now want a decent 4 string jazz bass to have along side my beautiful P Bass the money would definitely tick some boxes and help me make my purchase. However if you have something in the way of trades you think I may be interested in hit me up. I am looking for offers in the region of £750.

It comes with a decent leather padded cover, speakon to jack cable and I am happy to ship at buyers costs

I am based just outside of Chester but work in Warrington, so personal deliverey is an option or cash on collection, i may even make you a cuppa and offer a biscuit or 10. I do however have an excitable but very friendly dog who will insist on saying hello ;-)! please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Kind Regards

Tim
[/quote]

Hi Guys

Well earlier this year our band all agreed on having an orange back line on stage to give us a bit of an "image" but for some reason the lead guitarist cannot get on with my AD30TC so we have decided to just get different amps. With that in mind I have decided to part ways with this rather magnificent setup! It really does exude quality is in immaculate condition, real rich bass and kicking mids and tops.

Why am I selling this you may ask?! Well as i have sold the matching 4 x 10 cab and want to downsize back to my bassman pro and now want a decent 4 string jazz bass to have along side my beautiful P Bass the money would definitely tick some boxes and help me make my purchase. However if you have something in the way of trades you think I may be interested in hit me up. I am looking for offers in the region of £750.

It comes with a decent leather padded cover, speakon to jack cable and I am happy to ship at buyers costs

I am based just outside of Chester but work in Warrington, so personal deliverey is an option or cash on collection, i may even make you a cuppa and offer a biscuit or 10. I do however have an excitable but very friendly dog who will insist on saying hello ;-)! please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Kind Regards

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009