Why become a member? ×

Squier fretless jazz, looks like a JV...

Wooks79

[quote name='Fender_Greg' timestamp='1355647630' post='1900800']
I'm doing this all the time now! Ended up with a sound interface and an mxr m288, and a new bass....I don't have any money!
[/quote]

Me too. I have a daft number of basses...

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]hi there, change your add title to include "jv squire" you will get over 500 for it, they are collectable, the jv stands for Japanese vintage and were only made for a few years. basically fender usa parts assembled in Japan, far better than the later usa fenders, if you post you will get even more for it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]T[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]he above was emailed to the seller and it went for £431.00[/size][/font][/color]

I'm not sure if the JVs were available as a stock fretless, I've owned two with plain ebony boards but both had been customised - so I got them much cheaper. The one that was sold on eBay was a bargain for a JV Jazz even if it was converted.

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1356199766' post='1907929']
I'm not sure if the JVs were available as a stock fretless, I've owned two with plain ebony boards but both had been customised - so I got them much cheaper. The one that was sold on eBay was a bargain for a JV Jazz even if it was converted.
[/quote]

Doh! :)