Why become a member? ×

TRADED - PLEASE REMOVE

funkyspuke

Hello fellow BC'ers,

It is with great reluctance that I decide to offer my Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 for Sale/Trade :(

I have been using a Markbass LMIII of late and I've fallen in love with the sound and simplicity of the amp. I can't quite put my finger exactly what it is about the sound, it's just warmer and more rounded sounding. I need an LMIII

The GB Shuttle 6.0 was purchased on here just over 2 years ago for around £450 along with Carry Case and Foot Switch (the case is no longer I'm afraid). It has served me extremely well with my old Hartke 410 (300W at 8ohms) and more recently with my Schroeder 1212L (600W at 4ohms). It packs a massive punch whilst being small enough to fit in my back pack and weighing only a mere 3.8lbs.

It's been well used over the last couple of years, so shows signs of wear i.e. scratches etc. but, I've not had one problem with it at all. I'll put some pictures up later tonight.

I'm looking to trade for a Markbass LMIII or something similar. I will sell for a mere £300 + postage (which will include foot switch and power cable).

Thanks for reading :D

Edited by funkyspuke

• 4 weeks later...