Why become a member? ×

SOLD Warwick Thumb NT 4

AJ567

Hi all,

Though it grieves me, it's time to let go of my beloved Thumb NT. Sale due to financial pressures only, I love this bass!

It's in very good condition - the bass was recently been fully sevieced and set up by Martin (SEI bass) at the Gallery, who commented on how well she's been kept. There's a small chip on the truss rod cover (which is replaceable) and if you were to go over the bass with a magnifying glass you could find a few small dings, I'm sure, but there's nothing that detracts from the beauty of the bass. Nice medium-low action, plays like a dream. Currently strung with DR fatbeams in fairly good shape.

Worth noting that I've taken out the plastic battery holder thingy from the control cavity in order to fit two batteries in there. I'll happily reverse this if the buyer prefers, although the bass does sound better running off 18v to my ears. (I did check with Warwick before doing this, it's fine to run 18v).

Comes with some wax and the original warwick gig bag, although it's pretty knackered I'm afraid.

I'd like £1200, collected from London ideally.

Shoot me a PM!

AJ

p.s. serial details here:

Serial No.:
M-089353-01
Article Code:
1274030004BDBPOOWW
produced:
17/12/2001
Info:
Thumb Bass, 4-string
Natural Oil finish
Bubinga Pommele body
Ovangkol neck
Black hardware

Edited by AJ567

Pics! Including close-ups of the only flaws worth mentioning, a chip on the truss cover and slight wear above the neck pickup:

[attachment=125108:Photo1.jpg][attachment=125109:Photo2.jpg][attachment=125110:Photo3.jpg][attachment=125111:Photo4.jpg][attachment=125112:Photo5.jpg][attachment=125113:Photo6.jpg][attachment=125114:Photo7.jpg]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...