Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gone- please remove

bigsmokebass

Just to add: if you click the LP in my signature, it will lead you to some attachments if you wish to see the bass in all its glory.

The sale will be for UK only as i lack experience of sending abroad and this time of year being stressful anyway, nevermind wondering if you receive it in one piece. i do apologize.

BSB

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1355389315' post='1897584']
That is awesome! Overused phrase, but if I had the cash :(
[/quote]

I know bud :( anyone who's ever owned a Gibson knows what these are like, Gibson on this forum being pushed down and overlooked which is a shame.

How are you finding the grabber? Sliding PU model?

BSB

[quote name='bigsmokebass' timestamp='1355404383' post='1897916']

How are you finding the grabber? Sliding PU model?

BSB
[/quote]

Yup slidy pickup. I love it to bits, my go to bass. So much character, I even splashed out on a second original grabber pup to put in in case something goes wrong with the current one!

[quote name='Stroopy121' timestamp='1355414098' post='1898140']
Neepheid is currently in the market for one of these (I think). Might be worth sending him a PM. Have a bump on me, she's a beauty.

xx
[/quote]

Cheers Stroopy,

Me and Nepheid are well aquainted, however his SG would be too small for my big build although it is a real nice bass for anyone after an Gibson SG with all the trimmings and full scale length :D
Much appreciated for the advice anyhow and the bump ;)

BSB

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1355418328' post='1898243']

Yup slidy pickup. I love it to bits, my go to bass. So much character, I even splashed out on a second original grabber pup to put in in case something goes wrong with the current one!
[/quote]

That's some serious dedication :D i eas the same with my G3 although im trying to keep it in the best of conditions but keep it up matey.

BSB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...