Why become a member? ×

YAMAHA MG206C USB 20 channel desk in flight case, plus other PA gear. £400, but don't hang around!

This is in excellent condition, nearly new when I bought it and it's always been kept flightcased. Used with my band for the last two years, but we've now bought a powered mixer/amp.

[attachment=123747:IMG_0222.JPG] [attachment=123748:IMG_0223.JPG]

[attachment=123749:IMG_0224.JPG]

I'm after £450 for it

I also have a Studiomaster 1200D in a rack, in perfect working order (along with an effects unit which I think is faulty), for [s]£130.[/s] [b] FREE WITH YAMAHA DESK![/b]

[attachment=123751:IMG_0220.JPG]

Lastly, a pair of small Laney monitors and Mcgregor MS100 slave amp for [s]£95[/s] [b] FREE WITH YAMAHA DESK![/b]

[attachment=123752:IMG_0225.JPG]

[b]I'll still throw in an extra rack case with ends, and a pair of speaker stands, so that's all of this for [u]JUST £400[/u][/b]

It will have to be collected (nr Exeter), or will deliver/meet, up to 100 miles for fuel.

Edited by Porkpie

Ok, been having a think about this lot, and decided to offer all of it for £[s]450.[/s] £400
For that I'll also throw in a pair of speaker stands, and a two unit rack.
It's all in good working order (except the effects unit) and has served my band well for the last 2 years.
Only selling as we've upgraded our system.

Collection only, or I will deliver/meet up to about 100 miles for fuel costs.

Bargain! :)

Edited by Porkpie

[quote name='pete.young' timestamp='1353014574' post='1870628']
Seriously good deal. I bought a new MG206C and flight case a couple of months ago and didn't get much change out of £600.
[/quote]

Thanks Pete,

Yes, I just figured it doesn't owe me much, so best give someone out there a good deal :) . Only trouble is, I can already feel the GAS rumbling!!

[quote name='Porkpie' timestamp='1353011383' post='1870570']
I'd be happy to meet round Birmingham way if that helps!
[/quote]

It's the singer that'd be interested and I know time is limited so she'd struggle to get to Birmingham (despite it being a good price)!

Thanks any way. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...