Why become a member? ×

FS: Epifani UL-210 500W Bass Cabinet SOLD!!

urb

Hey all

I’ve held off selling this cab because I love it so much but I think I’m finally ready for a change – but that’s no reflection on the quality of this cab. It has been gigged quite a bit but never hard, and I’ve even had comments like “is that a new cab?” as I have really looked after it – it’s roughly four years old. As with all Epifani gear it has real midrange warmth, crisp highs and serious bottom end power – I can honestly say I’ve never had to go past ‘midnight’ on my amp’s volume and this has easily coped with playing in a seven piece band. The neodymium speakers sound killer too producing a really defined and highly detailed sound.

I know these are no longer available and were retailing for £799 they are highly sought after and really were a top of the line product from Epifani – it does shows signs of wear on the plastic corner protectors but the carpet covering is still unblemished, and everything else looks nearly new.

A link from the Bass Gallery website:

[url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_details.cfm?ID=187&type=Bass%20Cabinet"]http://www.thebassga...=Bass%20Cabinet[/url]

Specs from the Epifani website:

CONFIGURATION
2 x 10" 250W Epifani Aluminum-frame Neo Drivers
100 Watt Bullet Tweeter
Adjustable Tweeter Control
IMPEDANCE
8 or 4 Ohms
POWER RATING
500 Watt RMS
1000 Watt Peak
SPECS
Response 40Hz - 16kHz
Sensitivity 102dB (1W@1m)
HARDWARE
2 x Speakon + 1/4" Output Connectors
Lite Ply Poplar Plywood
Dado Joint Construction
Road-Ready Carpet Covering
High-Impact Locking Corners
Steel Recessed Handles
18 Gauge Steel Grill
DIMENSIONS
18.5"h x 23"w x 17.75"d
42.9 Lb

[b]I’m looking for £375 including postage – I’m based in south London so will knock a few quid off if you can collect – I’m afraid I can’t ship overseas.[/b]

Thanks for checking it out – I’ll be adding some more pics later today or tomorrow

PM me if you have any questions regarding this

Cheers

Mike

Edited by urb

Series 1 Epifani cab - amazing cabs and increasingly rare. Someone after this size/weight cab should snap it up - there's nothing better IMO than the series 1 stuff, if your wanting something in the modern/soulful/funky/warm sonic window then it's a no brainer.

Good luck with the sale and have a bump for a rare beauty. Highly recommended.

[quote name='fingerz' timestamp='1352969968' post='1869827']
Series 1 Epifani cab - amazing cabs and increasingly rare. Someone after this size/weight cab should snap it up - there's nothing better IMO than the series 1 stuff, if your wanting something in the modern/soulful/funky/warm sonic window then it's a no brainer.

Good luck with the sale and have a bump for a rare beauty. Highly recommended.
[/quote]

Thanks fella - they really are super fine cabs - my only reason for selling is the desire for a slight change of sound *for me* - this cab has a super sweet sound and really is incredibly loud for its size....

[quote name='Bassdude BE' timestamp='1352991124' post='1870247']
This will probably be mine later today (just waiting 'till i get home from work to transfer the money),
i think this will be a great combo with my recently aquired Markbass F1. :)

Thanks Urb!
[/quote]

Congrats matey!