Why become a member? ×

Found basschat at last

Gary1964

Hi everyone at last i have found this fantastic forum that a lot of people have been telling me about. I have only started playing bass again after a 25 year break, i play a Tanglewood Rebel 4K with flat wounds which i think gives this bass a lovely warm sound, the music i play at the moment is skiffle and blues and i play a little blues harmonica, I also have an Electra Westone bass with interchangeable necks which i have for sale on basschat, please take a look as this is a rare somewhat unusual guitar. Looking forward to reading some of the post's, thankyou to everyone who views my post.

Funnily enough, I too had a 25 year break from playing bass, and then found Basschat about 3 years ago. My advice to you:

1. Stay away from the Gear forums, they induce a highly infectious mystical disease called GAS.
2. Stay away from the Market Place, it will empty your bank account quicker than you can play a two-octave scale.

Apart from that, enjoy!

Oh, yes, and welcome to Basschat: it's a great place.

Cheers

Geoff