Why become a member? ×

*SOLD Warwick Katana 5 SOLD*

onehappybunny

[quote name='onehappybunny' post='195119' date='May 8 2008, 11:49 PM']Love this bass that I bought from our very own BassJase few months ago but not really sure that I'm a 5 stringer... also tend to prefer short-scale basses. (apols for the lazy approach but I've attached original ad with photos - it's late and I need to get to bed :) )

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2985&hl=katana"]Warwick Katana - original ad and pics[/url]

Would be interested in any trade offers of decent short-scale 4 stringers, particularly of the vintage variety. Alternatively if you have a pile of cash burning a hole in your pocket :huh: please just p.m.

Thanks

Stu[/quote]

How large a pile of cash are you looking for? ;)

[quote name='vmaxblues' post='195212' date='May 9 2008, 09:02 AM']I have a vintage Ibanez 4 string short scale bass, like a mini musician bass if you are interested.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but Ibanez Musicians are not really my cup of tea

More into Rick 3000, old Mustangs, Italia, Birdsong etc.

Thanks again

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='parker_muse' post='206207' date='May 25 2008, 09:38 PM']How about an Ibanez AFB-200 and one of my bestest lap dances :brow:[/quote]

:) very kind offer!! :huh: Unfortunately male lap dances are not really my thang, and I think my wife [s]may[/s] will object to me trading my bass for a lap dance by one of our female basschaters!

Edited by onehappybunny

[quote name='charic' post='213796' date='Jun 6 2008, 12:32 PM']Wanted one of these for so long, if i liked 5'ers i wouldve considered selling gear, unfortunately i dont :)[/quote]

Thanks Charic, the Katana looks lovely doesnt she

Bump for any interest or ping me a p.m. with any offers.

Cheers

Stu

[quote name='BassJase' post='217312' date='Jun 12 2008, 12:38 AM']Come on folks, this is an amazing bass at an outstanding price.
If i weren't so skint i'd have it back in a second Stu, its sooooo nice.
Best of luck mate.[/quote]

Thanks mate, appreciate it... just a shame that I didn't get on with that 5th string :)

Some interest but still available

[quote name='broomer' post='221411' date='Jun 18 2008, 02:51 PM']i would be more than happy to take her off your hands......if you still have it after the 13th july, untill then im a couple of hundred short :)[/quote]

Hi Broomer

Thanks for getting in touch - id be happy to hang on until 13th if you're serious about the offer.

Just pm me your number and we can chat about how to get it to you (prefer not to post if poss)

Cheers

Stu

[quote name='onehappybunny' post='195119' date='May 8 2008, 11:49 PM']Lovely bass that I bought from our very own BassJase few months ago but not really sure that I'm a 5 stringer... also tend to prefer short-scale basses.

Would be interested in any trade offers of decent short-scale 4 stringers, particularly of the vintage variety. Alternatively if you have a pile of cash burning a hole in your pocket :huh: please just p.m.

[b]Edit[/b] - given lack of short scale trades around, would accept cash price [s]around £550[/s] (reduced to £500 o.n.o.)

[attachment=9207:2007_071...wick0004.jpg]

[attachment=9208:2007_071...wick0001.jpg]

[attachment=9209:2007_071...wick0003.jpg]

Thanks

Stu[/quote]

MB1. :)
Looks nothing like Kerry katana?....Sorry i'll get me Coat!
BUMP!