Why become a member? ×

FS/FT 2 MarkBass Traveller 102P (TRV) 2x10 cabs. £300 EACH. PRICE DROP*

Prime_BASS

I have 2 of these awesome markbass cabs for sale.

Both in a used condition, but no tears, scrapes or bumps. and both sound exactly how they should.

Both cabs are 8 ohm and 400watt (IIRC)and I've been using them the past few months stacked vertically, as the stand about 1 metre tall, a similar height to most 8x10's. They really excel together in gig situations, although 1 is plenty loud enough for most situations, with a little boost on the bass they sound really full but still clear..

PRICE DROPPED to £300 each collected.

Or £600 for both collected. I have no problem with the buyer arranging a courier. I will box them up if I have too aswell.

Shipping is to be paid by the buyer, which is either £12 for one cab, or £24 for the pair.

Cash on collection or payment by bank transfer.

This price is stupid! I paid £400 for one of them and £350 for the other. This is a bargain will go no lower as I need the money for both Christmas and to buy the cabs that I want below....

As far as trades go?
I want a trade value of £700 for these(cash price is low as I am desperate)
will do a straight swap for the right trade.
I am after:
Markbass Classic 104 (sealed 4x10)
SVT210AV, the micro SVT 2x10 cabs.

message me with any interest, at all, worst I can say is no.!!!.
[attachment=122454:Gedling-20121021-00669.jpg]

Stephen

Edited by Prime_BASS

[quote name='gstirrat' timestamp='1352597344' post='1865117']
Is it possible to turn one of these into the 4 ohm version?
[/quote]

Not really sure as I;m not that clued up on that sort of thing.
Although I don't know why you would want to do that as you'd be restricting the modularity of the cabs, and a single 2x10 this size will only go so load anyway regardless of ohms and watts poured into it. it's still going to achieve max spl if it's recieving 350 watts at 8ohms or 500 watts at 4ohms, only you run the risk of distorting the cabs with the latter.

One of these is plenty loud on it's own.

I really fancy one of these to stack vertically on the one I already have :)

Did you get them with the MB Logo sitting the right way up when stacked vertically or did you have to remove it?

I've never even thought about moving the logo but it does look a bit more professional the right way up!

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1352764927' post='1867304']
I really fancy one of these to stack vertically on the one I already have :)

Did you get them with the MB Logo sitting the right way up when stacked vertically or did you have to remove it?

I've never even thought about moving the logo but it does look a bit more professional the right way up!
[/quote]

I moved the logos myself, they're stuck with a very strong adhesive, took me a while to remove them without marking the grills and it has left a little bit of residue.

Didn't add any more glue to stick them back down either, it's they are pretty firm in place.

The anniversary 102p cab comes with the logo the right way up ;)

I just looked online and it can cost as little as £12 to chip one cab, £24 for both.this will be paid by the buying.