Why become a member? ×

Tiny Mooer effects - discount code

Ancient Mariner

Mmmmmm! Lovely jubbly! Thank you so much for posting the voucher code. I would like to buy you a beer should we meet at a bass bash, AM!

I've just order up a Green Mile, Blade and Pure Boost. I will set them in my LS-2 loop and hopefully, all going to plan, pull my Boss Metal Zone out. Oh wow, Mooer should REALLY do a mini LS2 for us bass players, that would be the best pedal!!

Right then! here's to the 15-25 day wait!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='0175westwood29' timestamp='1351025600' post='1846462']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwcC-5ewwg0&feature=youtu.be[/media]

WANT!!
[/quote]

Yeah I'm looking out for one of those, on one of marcmart, dhgate, or wtfaccessories. (I got my Blues Crab, Ana Echo, and Shimverb when the marcmart code was first publicised).

[color=#ff0000][u][b]DISCOUNT ALERT ![/b][/u][/color] Check the [url="http://www.wtfaccessories.com/index.php?dispatch=promotions.list"]WTF promotions page[/url] for discounts on that site. (The mooer code in particular was reported to be working a couple of days ago on TB)

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1351821149' post='1855946']
Look what arrived today :)

No customs, and a cool 10 days since ordering!
Tests tomorrow
[/quote]

My marcmart order flew in under the customs radar too :)

Interested to know what you think of that one, I have been a bit on/off about it .... currently 'on'.

Mine arrived Wednesday, and I've given them a decent go now. I'm sorry to say there isn't even a honeymoon period, and I think they will both be up for grabs in the for sale section shortly.

Neither are bad, but neither will make the tones that I would like, though I could use both if I needed to; it's just that I prefer the pedals I have already more than I want the extra space on the board. My favourite chorus is a Rocktron Deep Blue, and I was looking for that kind of tonally expanded sound, where as the Ensemble King makes the tone more focussed, lacking the depth and transparency I want. The Shimverb is OK, but again, doesn't quite hit the spot for me. I tried a couple of different guitars and a couple of amps (1 valve, 1 SS).

Nothing wrong with these - just not my cup of tea. I'll probably try a couple more (the Eleclady and maybe a compressor, phaser,r the hustledrive or Green Mile).

The Hustle Drive has a great tone, but too much low-end loss for me. I could perhaps use it in my split channel setup to resolve the low-end issue, but no real use for overdrive there.
Nice pedal, but more for guitar than bass :)

I may see about modding it, but tbh, I have stock pedals that do the sound already.

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1351972288' post='1857510']
The Hustle Drive has a great tone, but too much low-end loss for me. I could perhaps use it in my split channel setup to resolve the low-end issue, but no real use for overdrive there.
Nice pedal, but more for guitar than bass :)

I may see about modding it, but tbh, I have stock pedals that do the sound already.

Si
[/quote]

Similar to my first assessment.

However I've come to accept it for what it is. It does emphasise the mids but you can set it to keep the same level in the bass and just use it with it's added mids. It's also easy to compensate for the EQ if you're using an active bass. If you reach the conclusion (as I did once) that to use it you need to combine it with an EQ pedal in a loop on an LS-2 (substitute looper of your choice) then you've gone from one pedal to 3 and it doesn't really add up (particularly if you're aiming for a small board like me). If you can find a use for it on it's own, e.g. for me it's a different alternative to my SFX Black Dragon, then it's worth keeping it.

[quote name='Ancient Mariner' timestamp='1352108865' post='1858670']
You're welcome.

Mine are up in the for sale thread now - a couple of quid more than if ordered direct, but you know they will arrive within a day or 2.
[/quote]

That was quick! - Didn't do it for you? What did you think of them?