Why become a member? ×

TC RH450 + RC4 + GIG BAG ***SOLD***

Chezz55

[b]Circumstances demand that I have to part company with some of my bass gear so here we go:[/b]

[s][b]RS210 and RS212 Speaker Enclosures:[/b] [/s] [b][size=4]SOLD - Pending the usual[/size][/b]

[s][size=4][b]PLEASE NOTE - This is a re-advertisement following a repair to the head by the TC Electronic UK service company.[/b][/size]

[b]TC ELECTRONIC [/b][b]- RH450 Amp + RC4 + RS210 + RS212[/b]

[b]RH450 Amplifier: [/b]The compact RH 450 bass amp from TC Electronics produces a huge variety of bass tones. Features include three user-definable pre-set tone patches, an on-board compressor and tuner, "TubeTone" circuit, and a three band semi-parametric EQ. Whoops - Finger Trouble - the photo shows a TC Classic head not the RHI have for sale - Sorry

[attachment=121034:classic450_front.jpg]

[b]RC4 Controller: [/b]This floor controller for RebelHead450 gives you a tuner indicator, a mute switch, and three preset foot switches to recall the three user memories, it is powered directly from the amp and is a great addition to the system.

[attachment=121035:tcrebelfloorcontpers.jpg][/s]

[s][b]TC Gig Bag:[/b] The padded Gig-Bag allows you to protect your RH450, RC4 Controller and cables during transportation. Made in a rugged nylon fabric with shoulder strap and integrated pockets. Lightly padded 'slip-on' cabinet covers allow you to cover and protect your cabs during transportation. The cabinet covers are designed in a rugged nylon fabric and include cut-outs for easy access to cabinet handles. Gig Bag shows signs of wear but isstill functional.

[b]£500.00 ono Including delivery to UK Mainland[/b]

*****[b]Available immediately in[/b][b] Abingdon Oxfordshire[/b]*******[/s]

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1.CUL/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gif

Edited by Chezz55

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[b][size=4]ALL SOLD[/size][/b]

[size=4]Just wanted say a big [b]THANKYOU [/b]to all BC members who showed interest, I appreciate it.[/size]

[size=4]Take it easy.[/size]

[size=4]Chris[/size]
[size=4](Chezz55)[/size]

• 1 month later...

SORRY TO BE A NUISANCE.

This head was sold here a while ago - but the sale had to be reversed due to a fault which I had overlooked.

Anyway the fault has now been rectified by the UK agent for TC Electronic and the head is now available again [b]for[/b]

[size=4][b]£450.00 ovno including delivery to uk mainland..[/b][/size]

I still have to part with it due to a change in circumstances so please feel free to make a sensible offer - the worst I can do is say no.

Cheers.

Chris.

[b][size=4]AMP SOLD[/size][/b]

[size=4]Just wanted say another big [b]THANKYOU [/b]to those BC members who showed interest, I do appreciate it.[/size]

[size=4]Take it easy.[/size]

[size=4]Chris[/size]
[size=4](Chezz55)[/size]