Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact plus cover (4 months old) £450

Fellrunner

Mint condition, never gigged, includes Roqsolid cover.

Bought another Compact here last week as couldnt resist two but its overkill so im going to keep the older heavier one and sell the one i bought new from Alex this summer.

Amazing cabs.

Price is £450 firm, collected from Manchester or could possibly meet up/deliver in the NW.

Interesting trades considered (basses mainly but who knows?)

[attachment=120391:photo1.JPG][attachment=120392:photo2.JPG][attachment=120393:photo10.JPG]

[quote name='Fellrunner' timestamp='1349711517' post='1829466']
Andy, im guessing that has a chunky p-bass neck? Pic isnt working.
[/quote]

Yep, it's a chunky '61 style slab board of rosewood yeah, there's a link further down the thread that goes to the flickr set of the pics...it's a lovely 3T sunburst with Seynour Duncan Antiquity p/up

[quote name='Fellrunner' timestamp='1349712385' post='1829480']
Thanks Andy,

Looks lovely but alas i have the hands of a girl.

Cheers
[/quote]

You should give her those back. These cabs usually sell right away, and they should because they're blinkin' amazing. Good luck mate.

[quote name='Jack' timestamp='1349717943' post='1829578']

You should give her those back. These cabs usually sell right away, and they should because they're blinkin' amazing. Good luck mate.
[/quote]

They are indeed, easy to pick up even with my hands....

A few interesting trades but nothing firm yet and i really need to shift one of my Compacts so will now also offer the older one bought from BC's very own Etienne recently. I actually prefer this one, its a little bit heavier and only as the one Speakon but its wonderfully solid. Up for sale including Roqsolid cover for £350.

Original thread has pics if you do a search, struggling to post link as am on ipad.

Take your pick!

[quote name='Fellrunner' timestamp='1350152707' post='1835283']
Sorry, they must have been removed as per forum rules following the sale.[/quote]

Indeed... sorry to drop you in it George! I had to take the pics down to make some room and restore my upload allowance... :rolleyes:

I can personally vouch that the older cab is a great bit of kit (having owned it from new until very recently when I sold it to George)- good luck with the sale!