Why become a member? ×

My collection of MM's, Warwick and KSD!

Gunsfreddy2003

[attachment=8381:Basses1.JPG]Thought I would just upload my current collection for thoughts and comments!

2007 Ken Smith Designs KSD 704 Proto-J with EBS pre-amp installed (main bass at the moment)

1990 Warwick Thumb bass with thru neck - was the main bass for many a year!

2007 Musicman Sterling HS- Excellent bass and awesome sound

1991 Musicman Stingray (fretless)

Can also make out the Epifani and Aguilar amps in the background - brilliant sound from these two.

Sorry about the pic on it's side - computer won't let me rotate them - ok if you have a laptop!

ENJOY!

Edited by Gunsfreddy2003

Well - I'm supposed to be a Dr. so I better do my good deed for the day by making sure all of your cricked necks are cured!!

Here you go.

None of your free NHS treatment round here ,mind - so if it's all the same to you I'll take the fretless Ray in lieu of my consulting fee!

Edited by Dr.Dave

In between Cheltenham and Cirencester in Glos. No gas here so have to go for the lovely oil tank. Would love to be in Devon or Cornwall though - my favourite part of the world.

[quote name='BeLow' post='191580' date='May 4 2008, 01:45 PM']Nice collection - where abouts are you in the SW - I noticed the oil tank in the garden and insatntly thought you must live in the SW backwaters. I am in SE Cornwall.[/quote]

Thanks Dr Dave - for turning the pic round - would like to know who to di it myself. Technophobe number 1 right here!

Cannot give you the 'Ray I am afraid but all basses are for sale apart from the Sterling which a fellow BC'er has put his name to!

Thanks again.

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='191591' date='May 4 2008, 01:59 PM']Well - I'm supposed to be a Dr. so I better do my good deed for the day by making sure all of your cricked necks are cured!!

Here you go.

None of your free NHS treatment round here ,mind - so if it's all the same to you I'll take the fretless Ray in lieu of my consulting fee![/quote]

Thanks for the compliment - I am thinking of changing to UL310. Any comments on it? Can you also advise how high it stands off the ground. My only gripe with the 2x10 is that it is quite short when on the floor. I used to have a 1x15, 2x10 set up and that was nice because the 2x10 was chest height. Mind you the compromise in terms of portability has been well worth it!

[quote name='mikeh' post='191592' date='May 4 2008, 02:04 PM']Nice basses, and I LOVE the rig :)[/quote]

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Mic' post='255656' date='Aug 5 2008, 06:31 PM']sweet gear. i like the fretless stingray.

i think my sterling is 07 not sure tho. how can you tell?[/quote]

take the neck off the bass or post your serial number on the EBMM boards in the "my serial number is" thread. one of their CS people will give you the exact day it was completed