Why become a member? ×

sold.

Soulman

[quote name='billyapple' timestamp='1348303355' post='1812011']
Do you have any specs for this? What is the scale length and nut width? How does it balance with the strap button being so far back and in the middle of the neck?
[/quote]Scale is 30",nut width 40mm,light as a feather and perfect balance.

[quote name='casapete' timestamp='1348302443' post='1811994']
Tis a thing of beauty - I have a similar model in blue, cracking bass.
If I had the dosh would be all over this one too.......................bump.
[/quote]Yes,great bass indeed,and sounds huge,Thanks Pete,hope all is well,J.

I had the cheaper, Korean non-'pro' version of this and it was a wonderful thing - a bit of a love or hate design but I'm certainly in the former camp - a design classic for me. As a short-scale fan (and short-scale player almost exclusively), I'd snap this up if I needed (!) another bass

[quote name='lozbass' timestamp='1348584742' post='1815548']
I had the cheaper, Korean non-'pro' version of this and it was a wonderful thing - a bit of a love or hate design but I'm certainly in the former camp - a design classic for me. As a short-scale fan (and short-scale player almost exclusively), I'd snap this up if I needed (!) another bass
[/quote]It's really is a nice bass,and this model is not available now,so getting quite rare,for what i'm asking for it it's a steal,but i'm willing to keep it if i don't get a sale,i just don't use it enough now,but it's fantastic in the studio and live.

I've bought 3 basses this year. I dont need and can't justify another (I'm strictly a bedroom player at the moment) and if 'er indoors caught me sneaking another one in I would end up in the divorce courts. But......
I WANT THIS BASS :D
Take it off the market and re-list it in 6 months or so, I should have cleared one or two by then.

[quote name='Bassilla' timestamp='1348744845' post='1817588']
That's for me to know,and you to wonder.
[/quote]

Fair enough, Squire. Now I'm wondering if this is a duff technique to get someone reaching for their wallet thinking time is running out. Like Ebay, or some such nonsense.

I guess we'll never know. Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Edited by billyapple

[quote name='billyapple' timestamp='1348764016' post='1817903']
Fair enough, Squire. Now I'm wondering if this is a duff technique to get someone reaching for their wallet thinking time is running out. Like Ebay, or some such nonsense.

I guess we'll never know. Anyway, good luck with the sale.
[/quote]Not at all,someone local wants it,no trickery here,nothing wrong with Ebay either,you can find good bargains if you know what your looking for,and also some rough ones!

[quote name='Bassilla' timestamp='1348765685' post='1817950']
Not at all,someone local wants it,no trickery here,nothing wrong with Ebay either,you can find good bargains if you know what your looking for,and also some rough ones!
[/quote]

No worries. In the spirit of Bonhomie, I have to say that I'm very interested in this piece, although with my La Cab build in progress, I just can't justify another Bass. Saying that, with your Bass in mind I was checking out Danelectro's in Wunjo on Denmark St. today. No Longhorns, but I had a shot on a Hodad Bass and was mightily impressed with the tone and playability.