Why become a member? ×

SOLD

EddyGlee

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1347897439' post='1806329']
Geddy. Tsk tsk, Barrie!
[/quote]

That's vaguely heartening actually as the only bass-playing Lee I could think of was Will but I knew he mostly played Sadowsky.

I dislike Rush with quite an intense passion - one of those bands that make me zoom for the 'off' button whenever they come on the radio, totally unlistenable!

Despite my extreme dislike of the screechy Mr Lee's whining voice I do quite like his basses though :)

[quote name='merello' timestamp='1347903274' post='1806451']
Bruce was a Precision man?
[/quote]

lol .. not wrong there! :ph34r:

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1347904604' post='1806476']
That's vaguely heartening actually as the only bass-playing Lee I could think of was Will but I knew he mostly played Sadowsky.

I dislike Rush with quite an intense passion - one of those bands that make me zoom for the 'off' button whenever they come on the radio, totally unlistenable!

Despite my extreme dislike of the screechy Mr Lee's whining voice I do quite like his basses though :)
[/quote]

No worries Barrie :) .. I've always had a soft spot for Rush.. especially the early stuff! .. though guess its obvious with a name like EddyGlee!! ;)

[quote name='skej21' timestamp='1347906682' post='1806509']
Amazing basses! I love mine to bits (despite having a passionate dislike for Rush!)

Just did some business with Chris and he's a top, top bloke! Buy with confidence :)
[/quote]

Cheers Matt :) your a star.

Will be sad to see it go, It's been with me a faultless 10 years!