Why become a member? ×

Kit Richardson @ Oxjam Chiswick, London - Saturday Oct 20

xilddx

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1350774616' post='1843461']
Excellent gig, too short a set that left us wanting more. Slideshow of some highlights:

[url="http://www.flickr.com//photos/bluejay_my_photos/sets/72157631815168288/show/"]http://www.flickr.co...815168288/show/[/url]

First photo:

[/quote]

Sylvia, these are f***ing AMAZING photos!! Not only are they technically excellent, you have a great eye for framing a shot, the last one in the slide show is superb!

Thank you ever so much for taking them! Nx

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1350823343' post='1843811']
Aw, thank you Nigel, I'm delighted you like them. You know, it's worth making a bit of a fool of myself by kneeling and/or leaning awkwardly in front of the band in order to get a decent shot, when the results deliver something you are happy with! :D
[/quote]

I LOVE them! They are the best photos of us by a country mile! The way you got Kit's eyes in the second of the slide show is amazing!

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1350863241' post='1844526']
I haven't had time to look at and select the best among the whole series of photos I took, but I'll get down to that soon. I also recorded a couple of videos which will be on their way to Nige asap.
[/quote]

Thanks SO much Sylvia! I can't wait to see them!

That doesn't sound like much fun, Ad... hopefully we'll see you, with or without the other Jetsonics, back in west London soon.

On Saturday several musicians had trouble getting to their own gigs from other parts of London due to problems on public trasport. Kit Richardson actually have two violinists, but one of them only arrived in Chiswick in time to play on the band's last number. I recorded a video of that song but took no photos, hence only one violinist in the set I published here.

Edited by bluejay